Wilcox County, AL: Sexual Harassment Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At the employment law firm of Wrady & Michel, LLC, we are advocates for employees in the Birmingham metro area and throughout Alabama. Our goal is to effectively resolve disputes of all kinds, including those involving discrimination, sexual harassment, whistleblowers, workers' compensation, retaliation, wage and hour, and violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Aggressive Advocates For...
Need help with a Sexual Harassment matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are an employee or student victimized by unwanted verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, a sexual harassment lawyer can help.
Sexual harassment lawyers can advise you on key steps to take to avoid continued harassment, and decide whether a lawsuit is necessary in your case.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sexual harassment lawyer to help recover damages from retaliatory discharge or other disparate treatment.
Need an attorney in Wilcox County, Alabama?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Wilcox County, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.