Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Baldwyn Social Security Lawyers - Mississippi
Mississippi's Top Personal Injury Practice At the Wood Carlton & Hudson law firm in Tupelo, Mississippi, we devote our practice exclusively to helping the injured and disabled secure the finances they need to support themselves and their families. With three law offices throughout the state, our firm offers convenient access to the highest level of advocacy and support possible to those...
Advocating For The Injured Throughout Mississippi Serving the residents of Mississippi and southwestern Tennessee for the past 27 years, the law firm of Wood Carlton & Hudson has earned a reputation as one of the region's top legal practices for the injured and disabled. Our law office in Pontotoc, Mississippi, is one of three we have in the state, each offering convenient access to...
Helping You Find The Justice You Seek For Your Injury Or Loss Serving all of Alcorn County and the rest of Mississippi from our law office in Corinth, the attorneys at Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C., are here to help you and your family find the justice you seek in the wake of a preventable tragedy. With three law offices throughout the state, we provide convenient access to the highest level of...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in Baldwyn, Mississippi?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Baldwyn, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.