Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Buxton Social Security Lawyers - Maine
Here at the Law Office of J. Jason Heinze, LLC, in Portland, Maine, I focus my practice solely on Social Security Disability and claims for ERISA disability and pension benefits. Devoting my entire practice to these specific areas means I can best help obtain the full amount of benefits you deserve so that you can move forward in your life with confidence. Unfortunately, most Social Security...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in Buxton, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Buxton, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.