Top Crapo Social Security Lawyers - Maryland
For more than 35 years, the people of Maryland and Virginia have put their trust in the dedicated attorneys at the Cambridge law firm of Jenkins Block & Associates, P.C. The reason why clients know to turn to our firm for assistance as they pursue personal injury compensation, workers' compensation and Social Security Disability benefits is quite simple: We have a well-deserved reputation as...
Respected Maryland attorney Robert R. Jenkins founded our Baltimore law firm, Jenkins Block & Associates, P.C., in 1977. Today, managing attorney Bruce D. Block and our associate attorneys continue to provide representation to clients from throughout Maryland and eastern Virginia based on the principles in which our founder so strongly believed. You can turn to our law firm for representation...
The Law Office of Marc J. Smith, LLC, in Rockville, Maryland, is a boutique employment law firm focused solely on providing counseling, litigation and numerous other employment-related services to both employers and employees, not only in Rockville but also throughout the state of Maryland, the Washington, D.C., area and other jurisdictions. Marc has devoted his nearly 30-year legal career...
The law firm of Jenkins Block & Associates, P.C., has a long history of service to the residents of Maryland and Virginia. Since 1977, our firm has proudly served the people of the Hagerstown area who have suffered injuries while at work or because of others' negligent acts. If you are suffering, you can trust the attorneys at our law firm to help you navigate the legal processes related to...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in Crapo, Maryland?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Crapo, Maryland attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.