Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Hartsfield Social Security Lawyers - Georgia
Any time you are involved in a dispute — or a situation that could lead to a dispute — it is important to know your rights and what you want the outcome to look like. At Margeson, Flynn & Associates, PC, we stand up for the rights of Georgia residents. Located in Albany, we take on a wide variety of cases, including those related to personal injury, wrongful death, probate and real...
At the law office of Ellene Welsh, Attorney at Law, our founder has decades of experience helping people like you in Columbus, Georgia, obtain Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits. Our clients have lauded Ms. Welsh and our team for our ability to clearly explain these often complex processes. We have a reputation for compassion as we guide people through their...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in Hartsfield, Georgia?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hartsfield, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.