Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Hayden Social Security Lawyers - Alabama
At the Gadsden, Alabama, law office of Strawn & Robertson, LLC, we serve clients in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation, employment law and bankruptcy. We accept cases in Etowah County, the surrounding counties and all of east Alabama. Our team brings more than six decades of passion for the law to the table. We have experience in a wide range of personal injury matters,...
At John V. Martine, Attorney at Law, we serve clients throughout Winfield and Marion County, Alabama. Our small town law firm handles a full range of civil and criminal legal issues, including the following: • Personal injury law: wrongful death, nursing home abuse, car accidents • Family law: divorce, child custody, fathers' rights • Criminal defense: traffic tickets, drug...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in Hayden, Alabama?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hayden, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.