Top National City Social Security Lawyers - Michigan
Boroja, Bernier & Associates, PLLC is one of the leading law firms in the Shelby Township area of Michigan. The estate planning and probate clients and the businesses and individuals who consult us on other matters expect a lot – and we deliver. A law firm is only as good as the attorneys who work there. At Boroja, Bernier & Associates, PLLC, we have the technical expertise and...
Welcome to Michigan Injury Law We care about your injury and want to help you with your case Welcome to Michigan Injury Law We care about your injury and want to help you with your case. Whether it is an auto accident, trip and fall, dog bite, work related or another injury we want to hear about it. We have handled and won injury suits for Michigan clients since 1967. We are dedicated to serving...
Get Legal Advice - Free Consultation - 24 Hours (24/7) with an expert Legal Adviser. Our Lawyer in Michigan can help you. Call today for your 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION (248) 588-3333 or (877) 737-8800 (toll-free) 24 hour legal advice phone number. We have a successful track record of aggressive legal representation. Let us use our strengths to your advantage. For additional...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in National City, Michigan?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a National City, Michigan attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.