Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top New Castle Social Security Lawyers - Colorado
Winning workers’ compensation and personal injury cases often requires a wide array of resources, and the team at the MacKenzie Law Firm in Denver, Colorado, makes these available to you. We understand the demands that are associated with these areas of law, and as soon as we complete our free initial consultation with you, we set to work gathering the evidence necessary to prove your claim. Our...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in New Castle, Colorado?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a New Castle, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.