Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Prattville Social Security Lawyers - Alabama
At Carey and Hamner, P.C., our purpose is to protect the rights of injured people. Insurance companies have attorneys and adjusters trained to protect their interests. When you are injured, you need someone with experience in handling injury claims to even the playing field. The primary focus of our firm is representing the injured. All accidents are different, and deserve particular attention....
At the Gadsden, Alabama, law office of Strawn & Robertson, LLC, we serve clients in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation, employment law and bankruptcy. We accept cases in Etowah County, the surrounding counties and all of east Alabama. Our team brings more than six decades of passion for the law to the table. We have experience in a wide range of personal injury matters,...
At John V. Martine, Attorney at Law, we serve clients throughout Winfield and Marion County, Alabama. Our small town law firm handles a full range of civil and criminal legal issues, including the following: • Personal injury law: wrongful death, nursing home abuse, car accidents • Family law: divorce, child custody, fathers' rights • Criminal defense: traffic tickets, drug...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in Prattville, Alabama?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Prattville, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.