Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Wallingford Social Security Lawyers - Kentucky
Considering the importance of establishing a solid plan that addresses your future as well as the future of your family, you want a recognized leader on your side to help you make the best-informed decisions possible. Located in Fort Thomas, Kentucky, Lavin Law Group, LLC, serves clients throughout the Southern Cincinnati metro region and across Campbell County and Northern Kentucky who wish to...
Rittgers & Rittgers has a history of success spanning decades in the area of personal injury, criminal defense and family law cases. We are respected by other lawyers, judges, and within the local community. We are frequently asked to represent other lawyers and their family members, and are often asked to co-counsel cases with other law firms. Personal injury and wrongful death Our plaintiff...
In Louisville, Kentucky, Slechter Law Firm represents those who have been injured by the wrongdoing of another in cases of personal injury. We offer over 40 years of combined experience and individual attention to every client who comes through our doors. Those in the Louisville metropolitan area and throughout Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana who have been injured by another's negligence come to...
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident caused by the negligence or inattention of another driver or company, schedule a free consultation at The Law Office of Nick Stein. Our Louisville, Kentucky, offices can be reached by phone or through email. Experience. Representation. Results. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, our staff of dedicated professionals is prepared to...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in Wallingford, Kentucky?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Wallingford, Kentucky attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.