Top Wautoma Social Security Lawyers - Wisconsin
Alan Olson & Associates: Fighting For Worker's Rights Workers who have had their rights violated or are fighting for their employee rights do not have to deal with the situation alone. Here at the New Berlin-based law firm of Alan Olson & Associates, we are committed to assisting workers and former workers with employment law issues they are facing, and helping them take appropriate...
Your local legal team! At Poquette, Donnellan & Schlewitz Law, LLC, in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, we know that the wait for Social Security Disability benefits can be a long hard process. We are here to help and just as importantly, listen to your needs with our hands on every move. We aim to speed up the process by offering aggressive representation to clients throughout central, northern...
Need help with Social Security?
You’ve come to the right place. If you or a family member is seeking social security payments, then contacting an experienced social security lawyer may help. Social security is a long established program that pays retired workers over the age of 65 a continuing income after retirement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local social security lawyer whether you’re looking to retire early and need social security help, seeking delayed retirement, or have other questions about social security.
Need an attorney in Wautoma, Wisconsin?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Wautoma, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.