Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Bothell State, Local & Municipal Law Lawyers - Washington
With a history that dates back to 1954, the Bailey, Duskin & Peiffle, P.S., law firm in Arlington, Washington, has served the needs of individuals, families and business owners throughout Snohomish County and beyond for more than 65 years. During this time, we have become one of our region's leading full-service law firms for those who have legal needs involving any of the following: •...
Here at the Law Offices of John Sheeran in Tacoma, Washington, we provide outstanding legal representation and support to those dealing with serious criminal charges as well as licensed professionals seeking to preserve their careers. We have secured numerous acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for our clients in state, federal and appellate courts across our region. Serving clients...
Taking a holistic approach to legal representation, our attorneys at Jensen Milner | Cap City Law PS in Olympia, Washington, provide focused business, commercial and employment law services. Our law firm applies a practical eye, creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of the issues affecting business owners and professionals in the South Sound community to help clients accomplish...
Welcome to Reitsch Weston & Blondin, P.L.L.C. Since 1935, we have provided high caliber legal representation based on experience and a strong commitment to every client. We are proud to offer our skills to businesses and individuals in a broad range of practice areas. While clients come to us for a variety of reasons, many suffer from personal injury, require help with real estate matters,...
Need help with State, Local & Municipal Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue is related to matters like land use, public services, city planning, and safety issues, a state, local, & municipal law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local state, local & municipal law attorney to represent you in regulatory hearings before state and local government commissions.
Need an attorney in Bothell, Washington?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bothell, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.