Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Cedar Valley State, Local & Municipal Law Lawyers - Utah
Wood Balmforth was founded by Mary Anne Q. Wood in 1990 when she realized that she wanted to provide superior legal work for her many clients without the pressures and politics of a large firm. Knowing that she could provide legal services better, faster, and more enjoyably in a smaller firm setting, Mary Anne left a secure partnership and formed Wood & Wood, moving into the historic Boston...
Representing The Business And Personal Interests Of Clients In The Uintah Basin A full-service firm based in Vernal, Utah, our attorney at the law office of Daniel R. Sam provides dedicated business and commercial law, estate planning, family law, bankruptcy, criminal defense and personal injury representation. We understand the unique challenges that businesses, families and individual people...
Need help with State, Local & Municipal Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue is related to matters like land use, public services, city planning, and safety issues, a state, local, & municipal law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local state, local & municipal law attorney to represent you in regulatory hearings before state and local government commissions.
Need an attorney in Cedar Valley, Utah?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Cedar Valley, Utah attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.