Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Denver State, Local & Municipal Law Lawyers - Colorado
Bryan E. Kuhn Counselor at Law, P.C. is a growing and energetic business and employment law firm located in Denver, Colorado. We are expanding our representation in the area of venture capital, with clients and resources not only from Colorado, but from all over the world. In our core practice of business transactions and employment litigation we have effectively handled a wide variety of business...
The attorneys of Carver Schwarz McNab Kamper & Forbes, LLC, focus our practice in natural resources law and commercial litigation. Our partners are experienced, recognized practitioners in their various fields. This allows us to represent our clients efficiently and effectively in negotiating and documenting their commercial and financial transactions, in resolving their disputes and, in...
Glade Voogt Lord & Smith is a small firm by choice with big firm expertise. We pride ourselves on delivering the personalized attention you expect and deserve. Each attorney is accessible, responsive, and client-focused and has experience representing individuals and businesses alike, both domestically and internationally, in a variety of diversified practice areas. Our attorneys are...
Folkestad Fazekas Barrick & Patoile, P.C., is a full-service law firm located in Castle Rock, Colorado. We provide quality, cost-effective legal services to clients in a wide array of practice areas. We are committed to problem solving through a cooperative work style and a dedication to clients' interests. Our attorneys practice in diverse areas of law. We offer comprehensive, coordinated...
Need help with State, Local & Municipal Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue is related to matters like land use, public services, city planning, and safety issues, a state, local, & municipal law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local state, local & municipal law attorney to represent you in regulatory hearings before state and local government commissions.
Need an attorney in Denver, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Denver, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.