Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Indianapolis State, Local & Municipal Law Lawyers - Indiana
Located in Indianapolis, The Law Offices of Courtney Campbell gives individuals, families and businesses the legal representation they need in today's global community. We unite families working through the immigration process, help Indiana businesses secure foreign talent to expand their horizons and represent businesses through their formation and operation. Immigration may seem like a simple...
Attorneys Andrew Carnall, Colin Z. Andrews and David G. Crell are the partners behind our Bluffton law firm, Andrews & Crell, PC At the firm, our three experienced lawyers dedicate their practices to protecting the rights of injured victims and representing the interests of those facing delicate family law challenges. Clients from throughout northeastern Indiana know they can trust us during...
Our firm has been a recognized leader in Fulton County and the surrounding areas in northern Indiana since Robert E. Peterson founded the firm in 1965. Thanks to our dedication to community and our founding principles of guidance, excellence, support, advocacy, education and innovation, the people of the region know to turn to us when they face legal issues in the following practice areas: Appeals...
Attorney Peggy Jo Stamper offers exceptional counsel and support in all areas of estate planning, trust planning and administration as well as probate to help those seeking to protect themselves, their assets and their families for the future. Serving clients throughout Lake County and the surrounding areas, Ms. Stamper has practiced law since 1983 after receiving her Juris Doctor from Valparaiso...
Need help with State, Local & Municipal Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue is related to matters like land use, public services, city planning, and safety issues, a state, local, & municipal law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local state, local & municipal law attorney to represent you in regulatory hearings before state and local government commissions.
Need an attorney in Indianapolis, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Indianapolis, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.