Top Mc Clave State, Local & Municipal Law Lawyers - Colorado
Folkestad Fazekas Barrick & Patoile, P.C., is a full-service law firm located in Castle Rock, Colorado. We provide quality, cost-effective legal services to clients in a wide array of practice areas. We are committed to problem solving through a cooperative work style and a dedication to clients' interests. Our attorneys practice in diverse areas of law. We offer comprehensive, coordinated...
High-asset family law matters can be complicated and emotionally taxing. At the Greenwood Village, Colorado, law firm of Heckenbach Suazo LLP, we advocate on behalf of people living in the Denver metro areas in law, and in life. Building close relationships with those we represent, our attorneys and support staff treat each case with the compassion and professionalism with which they would treat...
Need help with State, Local & Municipal Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue is related to matters like land use, public services, city planning, and safety issues, a state, local, & municipal law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local state, local & municipal law attorney to represent you in regulatory hearings before state and local government commissions.
Need an attorney in Mc Clave, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Mc Clave, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.