Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Newport State, Local & Municipal Law Lawyers - Arkansas
The law firm of Rice, Adams & Woodruff, located in Jacksonville, Arkansas, is a general civil law practice dedicated to providing quality legal service in an efficient and cost effective manner. For over forty years Rice, Adams & Woodruff has earned a strong reputation in successfully representing individuals and their families in a broad range of legal matters. Our firm offers a unique...
People in Conway, Arkansas, who have been charged with crimes may require an experienced criminal defense attorney. At Sanders Firm PLLC, we understand the emotions that often accompany criminal charges. A criminal record may inhibit a person's ability to get a job, go to college, receive financial funding or retain a driver's license. The team at our law firm has the knowledge and dedication to...
Burt Newell and Jake Hargraves have been associated in the practice of law since March of 2006. The practice focuses on trials and both are accomplished in preparation for and presentation of civil trials most often decided by juries. They have a combined 26 years of experience in the practice of law focusing primarily in civil litigation. The bulk of the cases tried on behalf of the clients of...
Need help with State, Local & Municipal Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue is related to matters like land use, public services, city planning, and safety issues, a state, local, & municipal law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local state, local & municipal law attorney to represent you in regulatory hearings before state and local government commissions.
Need an attorney in Newport, Arkansas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Newport, Arkansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.