Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Sullivan State, Local & Municipal Law Lawyers - Illinois
Hein, Schneider & Bond, P.C. is a commercial practice law firm unique among smaller firms in its ability to handle complex commercial litigation and transactions. We work as “preferred counsel” to those companies with no general counsel or as partners with in-house claims counsel or a company's legal staff. Our lawyers provide insurance companies, publicly-traded...
Straightfoward Representation You Can Trust At Hantla & Hantla, LTD. we focus on personal injury litigation and trial. With over thirty-five years of combined experience in the area, we offer clients an expertise that is hard to find. If you or a family member has been injured by the negligence, wrongful act, or fault of someone else, you deserve an experienced personal injury attorney working...
Boyle Brasher LLC is a full service civil litigation firm dedicated to vigorously representing its clients to achieve the best possible outcomes in an ethical and cost efficient manner. With offices in three states, the Firm represents individuals and businesses, including railroad, trucking, aviation, construction, product manufacturers and other companies on a nationwide basis. The Firm is also...
Need help with State, Local & Municipal Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue is related to matters like land use, public services, city planning, and safety issues, a state, local, & municipal law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local state, local & municipal law attorney to represent you in regulatory hearings before state and local government commissions.
Need an attorney in Sullivan, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sullivan, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.