Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Walthourville State, Local & Municipal Law Lawyers - Georgia
Oliver Maner LLP was organized in 1897 when Judge H.D.D. Twiggs and Francis McDonald Oliver formed a partnership known as Twiggs and Oliver. Oliver Maner LLP presently has twenty-two lawyers who provide a broad range of legal services. The firm has a proven record of success in the courtroom and provides clients with sound legal advice in closing complex transactions, planning estates...
The Goolsby Law Firm, LLC. is a general practice law firm located in the Augusta, Georgia metropolitan area. We are conveniently located at 233 Davis Road, Suite C, in Augusta, Georgia. The Goolsby Law Firm, LLC. strives to give careful personal service and attention to the legal needs of all our clients in the Augusta, Georgia area, whether it be family law, divorce, adoption, accident, personal...
Childers & McCain, L.L.C., is a Macon law firm focused on putting clients first in every area of practice. We represent individuals, families and small businesses throughout Georgia in a variety of practice areas, including: Personal injury - Although every case is different, our lawyers have obtained millions of dollars for clients in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, premises...
Need help with State, Local & Municipal Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue is related to matters like land use, public services, city planning, and safety issues, a state, local, & municipal law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local state, local & municipal law attorney to represent you in regulatory hearings before state and local government commissions.
Need an attorney in Walthourville, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Walthourville, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.