Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Cordele, GA Tax Increment Financing Lawyers
Atlanta Tax Law Attorneys At The Gartzman Law Firm, P.C., in Atlanta, Georgia, we focus our practice primarily on helping individuals and business owners with their tax issues. The Gartzman Law Firm was founded in Atlanta in 1988. Serving clients throughout all of Georgia, including the Atlanta metro area, as well as all of DeKalb and Fulton counties and the rest of the United States, our law firm...
Since inception, the Law Offices of Max Benkel have built a solid reputation for providing outstanding services to meet our clients' needs. Our firm is dedicated to providing prompt, personalized service to help many people with their tax problems. The Law Offices of Max Benkel is a full-service tax specialty practice, concentrating in corporate, personal and estate tax issues. With 24 years of...
Need help with a Tax Increment Financing (TIF) matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a property owner within the affected area or a city council, a tax increment financing lawyer can help.
Tax increment financing (TIF) lawyers help structure and negotiate the redevelopment, re-use and improvement of blighted urban areas and undeveloped "greenspace" though tax increment financing -- a special means to pay for project costs.
Use FindLaw to hire a local tax increment financing lawyer to help you develop your neighborhood.
Need an attorney in Cordele, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Cordele, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.