Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lakewood, CO Tax Increment Financing Lawyers
McGuire Law Firm in Golden, Colorado, provides exceptional representation to those who have legal issues affecting their taxes, their businesses and their estates. Providing testament to the level of success it has achieved, the firm has four offices across the state, and its team of seasoned, dedicated attorneys possesses extensive knowledge and experience in the following legal areas: IRS...
Colorado Tax Lawyers Boog & Cruser, P.C., is located in Lakewood, Colorado, and offers taxation and civil litigation services to clients throughout the Denver metropolitan area. The firm is family-owned and offers clients the opportunity to work directly with experienced attorneys. Please contact our law firm for more information or to schedule a consultation. Attorney Victor Boog has been...
McGuire Law Firm in Denver, Colorado, provides unmatched legal service and support to a diverse range of clients with complex and pressing legal issues involving any of the following practice areas: Tax law IRS representation and settlements Business law and transactions Estate planning, wills, trusts and powers of attorney Holding an LL.M. in taxation and possessing more than 14 years of...
Need help with a Tax Increment Financing (TIF) matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a property owner within the affected area or a city council, a tax increment financing lawyer can help.
Tax increment financing (TIF) lawyers help structure and negotiate the redevelopment, re-use and improvement of blighted urban areas and undeveloped "greenspace" though tax increment financing -- a special means to pay for project costs.
Use FindLaw to hire a local tax increment financing lawyer to help you develop your neighborhood.
Need an attorney in Lakewood, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lakewood, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.