Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Spring Valley, CA Tax Increment Financing Lawyers
SCOTT KAUFFMAN, J.D., LL.M. (TAXATION) LL.M (TRANSNATIONAL BUSINESS and TAXATION) Scott Kauffman has devoted more than twenty years as a tax attorney to resolving the tax, estate planning, and business problems facing his clients. Scott has considerable experience in representing his clients before both Federal and State courts and agencies upon such issues as collections, liens, levies, trust...
Charles Gugliuzza Law Office is one of the most famous law offices in Californian with a total number of 17 employees, of which are nine lawyers, two associates, three interns and support staff, all loyal and dedicated to work tasks. Our main and most important goal has always been to provide superior customer service operation. Lawyers who work at Charles Gugliuzza offices have specialized in...
Anker, Reed, Schreiber & Cohen serves clients throughout southern California . We are a full-service business, real estate, civil litigation, and estate planning law firm, practicing law since 1974. Please contact our firm for assistance in the following matters. Business Organizations Business Disputes Sales and Acquisitions Estate Planning Probate and Trust Administration Tax Planning...
Need help with a Tax Increment Financing (TIF) matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a property owner within the affected area or a city council, a tax increment financing lawyer can help.
Tax increment financing (TIF) lawyers help structure and negotiate the redevelopment, re-use and improvement of blighted urban areas and undeveloped "greenspace" though tax increment financing -- a special means to pay for project costs.
Use FindLaw to hire a local tax increment financing lawyer to help you develop your neighborhood.
Need an attorney in Spring Valley, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Spring Valley, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.