Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Laurel Toxic Mold Lawyers - Maryland
Founded in 1958, the law firm of Lewis & Tompkins, P.C., provides dedicated personal injury representation to clients in Bethesda, Maryland, and throughout the state, as well as in Virginia and Washington, D.C. We are passionate about helping people who are injured due to the negligent actions of others to achieve financial justice for the damages they have suffered. Offering customized...
If you live in or around Baltimore, Maryland, and you seek to challenge a previous court's ruling regarding a criminal or civil matter affecting your life, your business, your livelihood or your freedom, you can turn to the legal professionals at the Law Offices of Thomas M. Donnelly, LLC, for the quality, effective representation you need. Along with maintaining a successful appellate practice,...
The law firm of Brown Kiely, LLP has built a reputation over the last 20 years as a premier civil litigation firm in Bethesda, Maryland. We have always been a boutique firm and pride ourselves in our dedication to the human beings behind each case, rather than treating each person as a case number. We handle a wide range of personal injury and medical malpractice matters, in addition to estate...
The Law Offices of Dawn S. Veltman, LLC offers free consultations on Personal Injury cases. As the founding attorney at the Law Offices of Dawn S. Veltman, I provide passionate family law guidance to people in Bel Air and Upper Marlboro, Maryland, and throughout the state. Recognizing the emotional and financial toll such matters may have on families, I offer a supportive hand and...
Need help with a Toxic Mold issue?
You've come to the right place. If you are a homeowner or commercial business owner whose building is contaminated by toxic mold growth, causing adverse health effects and property damage, considering hiring a toxic mold lawyer.
Toxic mold cases may include claims against contractors and suppliers for construction defects and faulty construction materials.
Use FindLaw to hire a local toxic mold lawyer who can help assess any damages that should be awarded to you.
Need an attorney in Laurel, Maryland?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Laurel, Maryland attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.