Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Pennsauken Toxic Mold Lawyers - New Jersey
Located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, the law office of Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, provides exceptional advocacy and support to clients throughout Middlesex County and beyond who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. Together with our additional law office in Morristown, we have become one of the region's leading legal practices for catastrophic personal...
Since our Red Bank firm's founding in 1947, the attorneys at the law firm of Drazin and Warshaw, P.C., have worked to protect the rights of those living in New Jersey's Ocean and Monmouth counties who have suffered injuries and losses due to negligence or workplace accidents. Today, our firm's 11 experienced lawyers continue to provide representation and support to clients as they pursue personal...
Here at the Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, law firm in Morristown, New Jersey, we offer the best chance you have of recovering the full amount of compensation you deserve following an accident or injury caused by someone else's negligence. With an additional office in New Brunswick, we provide convenient access to quality, professional and effective advocacy to clients across the area adversely affected by...
Need help with a Toxic Mold issue?
You've come to the right place. If you are a homeowner or commercial business owner whose building is contaminated by toxic mold growth, causing adverse health effects and property damage, considering hiring a toxic mold lawyer.
Toxic mold cases may include claims against contractors and suppliers for construction defects and faulty construction materials.
Use FindLaw to hire a local toxic mold lawyer who can help assess any damages that should be awarded to you.
Need an attorney in Pennsauken, New Jersey?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Pennsauken, New Jersey attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.