Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Seattle Toxic Mold Lawyers - Washington
The lawyers at Berry & Beckett, PLLP, in Seattle, Washington, focus on helping individuals and small businesses successfully work through serious legal challenges. Our clients receive personalized service, solid legal advice, and effective advocacy. C. Nelson Berry III, one of our law firm’s founding attorneys, is an experienced trial lawyer who has practiced in all areas of civil...
Since 1992, attorney Doug Cloud of Doug Cloud Law has served the residents of Tacoma and Seattle, Pierce and King counties, and those living throughout Washington's Puget Sound area who have sustained injuries and losses at the hands of negligent individuals, businesses and professionals. Today, after more than 20 years, clients know to turn to Mr. Cloud's personal injury law firm for help...
Need help with a Toxic Mold issue?
You've come to the right place. If you are a homeowner or commercial business owner whose building is contaminated by toxic mold growth, causing adverse health effects and property damage, considering hiring a toxic mold lawyer.
Toxic mold cases may include claims against contractors and suppliers for construction defects and faulty construction materials.
Use FindLaw to hire a local toxic mold lawyer who can help assess any damages that should be awarded to you.
Need an attorney in Seattle, Washington?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Seattle, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.