Top Devils Elbow Trademarks Lawyers - Missouri
Our practice offers a wide range of services for growing and mid-sized businesses. We give our clients the personal attention they require to fully address their legal needs in every aspect of business, including trademarks and copyrights, licensing and master services agreements, business-related litigation, employment issues, and corporate transactions. We serve clients throughout the United...
Messrs, John W. Inglish & Nicholas M. Monaco began the practice of law in Jefferson City, Missouri on May 1, 1962. The firm is involved principally in the representation of insurance companies, insurance agents, and insurance brokers doing regulation, including the formation of insurance companies, acquisitions, mergers, licensing, and policy form approvals, as well as market conduct and financial...
Lawyers Fighting On Your Team. The BiState Law Center is dedicated to making workplaces, roads and businesses safer for families in Missouri and Illinois. Our team of attorneys tenaciously represents clients in the courtroom, in the boardroom and around the negotiating table. We limit the types of cases that we work on so that we can do a better job for you. Rather than spend time trying to learn...
For more than 40 years, O'Fallon, Illinois, construction and engineering litigation lawyer David M. Duree has provided his clients with prudent legal guidance. Mr. Duree's layering encompasses a vibrant, diversified litigation practice, a personal injury practice and an engineering and construction law practice that draws on his expertise as an engineer himself. When complicated questions of...
Need help with Trademarks?
You've come to the right place. If your business is trying to establish a market presence for a single product or for the business itself, a trademark lawyer can help.
Trademark lawyers help you to both register a trademark or service mark and pursue trademark infringement cases.
Use FindLaw to hire a local patent lawyer near you to help you acquire and defend your trademarks.
Need an attorney in Devils Elbow, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Devils Elbow, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.