Anoka County, MN: Traffic Ticket Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms(31 results)
Did you get a Traffic Ticket?
If you've been pulled over and issued a ticket for an offense -- like speeding, running a stop sign or red light, mechanical violation, or reckless driving -- a traffic ticket attorney can help.
Hiring a traffic ticket attorney can make the difference between getting a warning and paying fines or having your drivers license suspended.
Use FindLaw to hire a local traffic ticket attorney near you to help evaluate the charges against you and come up with a plan to challenge or defend the charges.
Need an attorney in Anoka County, Minnesota?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Anoka County, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.