Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Grandfalls Traffic Ticket Lawyers - Texas
The Law Office of Laura A. Carpenter in Odessa, Texas, provides highly personalized, aggressive and insightful representation to clients in Odessa, Midland, Monahans, Andrews, Crane, Fort Stockton, Pecos and other communities throughout West Texas. We concentrate our practice on criminal law and family law. When facing the complex and confusing issues of divorce or a criminal charge, it is...
If you are facing legal dilemmas related to family law, criminal defense, or personal injury it is important to contact a skilled attorney to discuss your case. Our goal is to provide the exceptional customer service that our clients have come to expect. We strive to build a reputation around personal service, individual attention and a dedication to meaningful communication with our clients....
Did you get a Traffic Ticket?
If you've been pulled over and issued a ticket for an offense -- like speeding, running a stop sign or red light, mechanical violation, or reckless driving -- a traffic ticket attorney can help.
Hiring a traffic ticket attorney can make the difference between getting a warning and paying fines or having your drivers license suspended.
Use FindLaw to hire a local traffic ticket attorney near you to help evaluate the charges against you and come up with a plan to challenge or defend the charges.
Need an attorney in Grandfalls, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Grandfalls, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.