Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Indian Springs Traffic Ticket Lawyers - Nevada
LV Criminal Defense is a Las Vegas law firm founded by experienced attorney Nicholas M. Wooldridge in order to protect the rights of those living in Las Vegas and surrounding southern Nevada who stand accused of criminal offenses. At our firm, we understand the fear for the future that accompanies an arrest, and we work diligently to protect our clients' futures. You can put your trust in our law...
The Vegas Lawyers is a full service law firm representing clients in Las Vegas based legal needs. Practice areas are focused on criminal defense such as assault and battery, DUI, markers/casino debts, federal charges, drug crimes, and more. The attorneys each have decades of experience practicing law. Tony Abbatangelo is a former judge, and Michael Humphreys is a former U.S. Department of...
Did you get a Traffic Ticket?
If you've been pulled over and issued a ticket for an offense -- like speeding, running a stop sign or red light, mechanical violation, or reckless driving -- a traffic ticket attorney can help.
Hiring a traffic ticket attorney can make the difference between getting a warning and paying fines or having your drivers license suspended.
Use FindLaw to hire a local traffic ticket attorney near you to help evaluate the charges against you and come up with a plan to challenge or defend the charges.
Need an attorney in Indian Springs, Nevada?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Indian Springs, Nevada attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.