Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Portland Traffic Ticket Lawyers - Oregon
I am David J. Celuch, an experienced criminal defense lawyer based in Portland, Oregon. I'm known for giving practical advice and seeking creative solutions to difficult legal problems. At my law firm, you will find an attorney who can defend your rights against a wide range of criminal charges. I'm a committed advocate who can use appeals and post-conviction relief procedures effectively to...
Charles Vincent & Associates is a law firm located in Eugene, Oregon, that focuses on child custody, child support, spousal support, property division and all matters related to family law. Additionally, we concentrate on all facets of criminal law, including stalking orders, DUII cases, reckless driving, assault, felony cases such as homicide, sex abuse, and federal and state drug and...
Did you get a Traffic Ticket?
If you've been pulled over and issued a ticket for an offense -- like speeding, running a stop sign or red light, mechanical violation, or reckless driving -- a traffic ticket attorney can help.
Hiring a traffic ticket attorney can make the difference between getting a warning and paying fines or having your drivers license suspended.
Use FindLaw to hire a local traffic ticket attorney near you to help evaluate the charges against you and come up with a plan to challenge or defend the charges.
Need an attorney in Portland, Oregon?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Portland, Oregon attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.