Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Ridgeley Traffic Ticket Lawyers - West Virginia
People in Charles Town, West Virginia, who are facing criminal charges, filing for divorce or dealing with family law issues often need a reliable attorney. At the law office of Arnold & Bailey, we understand the stress that may come with these types of matters. Our team of professionals acts as advocates to clients throughout Morgan, Berkeley and Jefferson counties who need help through legal...
Located in Charles Town, West Virginia, Kratovil Law Offices, PLLC, is a premier resource for DUI defense, bankruptcy counsel and a range of other legal services. Each client who turns to our law firm receives dedicated personal attention from founding attorney Jim Kratovil, whose 35-plus-year career in the law includes service as a magistrate, prosecutor and longtime sole practitioner. Mr....
Located in Charles Town, West Virginia, the law firm of Bottner & Skillman represents clients across Jefferson and Berkeley Counties in all areas of criminal law. An arrest can place your livelihood, freedom and future, and the well-being of your family in jeopardy. Regardless of whether your charge is state or federal, misdemeanor or felony, serious or minor, our law firm is here to support...
The Tipton Law Office takes a hands-on approach when serving clients in Fairmont and Morgantown, West Virginia. We aggressively represent people in personal injury, criminal defense and family law matters such as the following: Motor vehicle accidents, nursing home abuse and premises liability DUI, assault, drug crimes and murder Child support, divorce, child custody and grandparents’ rights...
Did you get a Traffic Ticket?
If you've been pulled over and issued a ticket for an offense -- like speeding, running a stop sign or red light, mechanical violation, or reckless driving -- a traffic ticket attorney can help.
Hiring a traffic ticket attorney can make the difference between getting a warning and paying fines or having your drivers license suspended.
Use FindLaw to hire a local traffic ticket attorney near you to help evaluate the charges against you and come up with a plan to challenge or defend the charges.
Need an attorney in Ridgeley, West Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Ridgeley, West Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.