Top Coudersport Transportation Lawyers - Pennsylvania
Scaringi & Scaringi, P.C. is a comprehensive, full service law firm. Our attorneys have over 70 years of combined legal experience. Each of our attorneys has his or her particular legal focus. For example, Melanie Walz Scaringi focuses her practice in estate planning, probate, elder law and real estate. Marc Scaringi practices in the areas of commercial law and litigation, business formation...
A Respected Pennsylvania Law Firm Injury Compensation • Criminal Law Disability Benefits • Estate Planning and Probate Although we are a small firm, few can match the qualifications, experience and successful record of Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C. We combine a welcoming atmosphere for clients with aggressive representation on their behalf. Our attorneys commonly receive referrals...
Need help with a Transportation issue?
You've come to the right place. If your business is involved in travel and commerce on the ground, in the air, or on the water, a transportation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local transportation lawyer to resolve legal issues like regulation of private and commercial vehicles, aircraft, and vessels; compliance with transportation safety standards; and oversight of commercial freight shipment activity.
Need an attorney in Coudersport, Pennsylvania?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Coudersport, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.