Top Delano Transportation Lawyers - California
Founded by partners Don Ernst and Ray Mattison in 1980, the firm has always specialized in personal injury and insurance law. We represent only the consumer or injured party in suits for damages and insurance benefits. The partners have over 60 years of combined experience as trial lawyers and are supported by an experienced and long serving staff of attorneys and professionals. All cases are...
At Larson & Gaston, LLP, we have found that the strength of the relationship between attorney and client is the central factor in determining whether legal representation will be successful. Experience teaches that the best relationship starts by simply listening to each client. By listening first, we learn and understand the client's true needs and objectives. We also know that from that...
When you or a family member have been injured, there is nothing more important than the best legal representative you can possibly have. The Law Offices of Carl D. Barnes has had more than 30 years of experience fighting for the legal rights of people like you who have been injured through no fault of their own, and has won millions of dollars for people like you. If the firm takes on your case,...
Strategic and experienced, our team at the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu in Torrance, California, serves clients across the state in personal injury, intellectual property and employment law cases. We understand that sometimes life deals you a hand that you were not expecting. During those moments, it is common to feel overwhelmed and deeply concerned about your future. Our attorneys have worked...
Need help with a Transportation issue?
You've come to the right place. If your business is involved in travel and commerce on the ground, in the air, or on the water, a transportation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local transportation lawyer to resolve legal issues like regulation of private and commercial vehicles, aircraft, and vessels; compliance with transportation safety standards; and oversight of commercial freight shipment activity.
Need an attorney in Delano, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Delano, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.