Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Holgate Transportation Lawyers - Ohio
Nurenberg, Paris, Heller & McCarthy Co., L.P.A. is a personal injury trial law firm with a long history of focusing on plaintiffs' civil litigation in a variety of areas including: personal injury or death as the result negligence automobile, bus, truck and motorcycle accidents medical malpractice, birth trauma, nursing home aviation accidents, disasters, crashes workers' compensation class action...
Hanna Rasnick Evanchan Palmisano Hobson & Fox, LLC represents and counsels businesses on their transactions and disputes with other businesses. We are primarily a business litigation firm with offices in the AES Building in downtown Akron, Ohio. Our clients are located in various places throughout the Greater Cleveland area, including the counties of Summit, Cuyahoga, Portage, Media,...
Need help with a Transportation issue?
You've come to the right place. If your business is involved in travel and commerce on the ground, in the air, or on the water, a transportation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local transportation lawyer to resolve legal issues like regulation of private and commercial vehicles, aircraft, and vessels; compliance with transportation safety standards; and oversight of commercial freight shipment activity.
Need an attorney in Holgate, Ohio?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Holgate, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.