Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Indianapolis Transportation Lawyers - Indiana
You're more than likely visiting this page because you, a family member, or friend has been charged with a criminal offense. There's a lot of worry, stress, and ultimately the fear of freedom being lost lingering down the spine of the one charged as well as his or her family and friends. Fortunately, you've landed on the page of Indianapolis Criminal Defense Attorney, Monish Patel. Mr. Patel...
At Avnet Law in Noblesville, Indiana, we are fully committed to helping you with all of the serious and complex legal challenges that affect your life and your company the most. To that end, our law firm offers exceptional representation and aggressive advocacy for those dealing with legal issues involving personal injury, criminal law, family law and business litigation. Serving a diverse range...
For more than 35 years, attorney Richard D. Trainor, founder of the Law Offices of Richard D. Trainor, has effectively represented individuals in Northwest Indiana area in complicated personal injury claims and business law matters. Our comprehensive law firm is committed to helping our clients understand their legal rights and achieve fair and satisfying results in their cases, whether they...
For your serious personal injury or wrongful death claim, you can rely upon the highly-rated attorneys at Barsumian Law LLC with offices in Newburgh, Evansville, and Fishers, Indiana. Attorneys Todd Barsumian and Jonathan Armiger strive to help the firm’s clients recover the maximum amount possible under the law for the economic damages they incur as well as their pain and suffering....
Need help with a Transportation issue?
You've come to the right place. If your business is involved in travel and commerce on the ground, in the air, or on the water, a transportation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local transportation lawyer to resolve legal issues like regulation of private and commercial vehicles, aircraft, and vessels; compliance with transportation safety standards; and oversight of commercial freight shipment activity.
Need an attorney in Indianapolis, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Indianapolis, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.