Top Marshalltown Transportation Lawyers - Iowa
J. Dean Keegan was born and raised in Waterloo, Iowa. After high school Dean served in the United States Navy and eventually settled in Iowa City in 1975. Dean received a Bachelor of General Studies degree from the University of Iowa with coursework emphasis in Social Work and Counseling. From 1979 until 1982 Dean worked as a probation officer with a caseload exclusively of people who were...
Need help with a Transportation issue?
You've come to the right place. If your business is involved in travel and commerce on the ground, in the air, or on the water, a transportation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local transportation lawyer to resolve legal issues like regulation of private and commercial vehicles, aircraft, and vessels; compliance with transportation safety standards; and oversight of commercial freight shipment activity.
Need an attorney in Marshalltown, Iowa?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Marshalltown, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.