Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Mountville Transportation Lawyers - Pennsylvania
Scaringi & Scaringi, P.C. is a comprehensive, full service law firm. Our attorneys have over 70 years of combined legal experience. Each of our attorneys has his or her particular legal focus. For example, Melanie Walz Scaringi focuses her practice in estate planning, probate, elder law and real estate. Marc Scaringi practices in the areas of commercial law and litigation, business formation...
A Respected Pennsylvania Law Firm Injury Compensation • Criminal Law Disability Benefits • Estate Planning and Probate Although we are a small firm, few can match the qualifications, experience and successful record of Law Offices of Anthony Urban. We combine a welcoming atmosphere for clients with aggressive representation on their behalf. Our attorneys commonly receive referrals from...
The Bahuriak Law Group knows how to win tough cases. The Bahuriak Law Group has handled and obtained winning results for Criminal Cases involving drug distribution, money laundering, drug trafficking, weapons possession, attempted murder, sex crimes, violent crimes, felony assaults and many more criminal charges. We focus solely on defending our clients against alleged crimes in State and...
The law firm of Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman, P.C., is based in Los Angeles with branch offices in both Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C. We serve clients from throughout New England, the Midwest and across the nation, who have sustained losses due to: Aviation accidents Pharmaceutical negligence claims Defective medical devices Whistleblower actions Commercial motor vehicle...
Need help with a Transportation issue?
You've come to the right place. If your business is involved in travel and commerce on the ground, in the air, or on the water, a transportation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local transportation lawyer to resolve legal issues like regulation of private and commercial vehicles, aircraft, and vessels; compliance with transportation safety standards; and oversight of commercial freight shipment activity.
Need an attorney in Mountville, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Mountville, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.