Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top North Richland Hills Transportation Lawyers - Texas
Jack Byno, Attorney At Law I represent people with traffic and other tickets. I have a great deal of experience handling these matters. I have represented thousands of people with traffic and other violations since 1994 and I am a former Municipal Court Judge. Did you know that just paying a ticket is a plea of guilty and could result in an offense appearing on your driving record and having...
MISSION STATEMENT A man lies in a ditch, unable to rise on his own and at the mercy of others wishing to do him harm. Hundreds pass by; including those whom the man believed his closest friends, failing to offer aid until finally. . . the Good Samaritan arrives. It is...
Integrity · Dedication · Preparation At Nowak & Stauch, PLLC, we believe that trust is the foundation of every great relationship, and the attorney-client relationship is no exception. Clients must necessarily place a great deal of trust in their lawyers, and rightly so. Based upon this unique position of trust, lawyers owe their clients a fiduciary duty. The term...
Handling a wide variety of practice areas, the attorneys at Webb & Webb, P.C. law firm in Plano, Texas, provide effective strategies and solutions customized to your specific needs and goals. Serving individuals, families and business owners throughout Collin County and the surrounding areas of the Dallas - Fort Worth metroplex, our law firm's attorneys possess more than 50...
Need help with a Transportation issue?
You've come to the right place. If your business is involved in travel and commerce on the ground, in the air, or on the water, a transportation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local transportation lawyer to resolve legal issues like regulation of private and commercial vehicles, aircraft, and vessels; compliance with transportation safety standards; and oversight of commercial freight shipment activity.
Need an attorney in North Richland Hills, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a North Richland Hills, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.