Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Sullivan's Island Transportation Lawyers - South Carolina
Charleston Maritime Personal Injury Lawyer Our South Carolina, admiralty and maritime law firm offers clients quality representation in this highly complicated area of law. Admiralty and maritime law applies to legal issues dealing with accidents or personal injuries involving boats, vessels, cruise ships, jet skis, fishing boats that occur at sea, rivers, the Intracoastal Waterways and certain...
Hood Law Firm, LLC was established in 1985 by Charleston attorney Robert H. Hood, formerly a partner in the law firm of Sinkler, Gibbs & Simons. Specializing exclusively in civil litigation cases, the firm has grown rapidly since its inception and continues to grow to meet the needs of its diverse clients. The majority of the firm's practice involves the defense of negligence and...
Located in historic Columbia, South Carolina, the Goings Law Firm, LLC, is a practice dedicated to providing clients with attentive and compassionate legal representation in a variety of personal injury practice areas. We are experienced attorneys who provide practical and creative solutions while zealously representing our client's best interests. As lawyers offering a diverse range of...
Need help with a Transportation issue?
You've come to the right place. If your business is involved in travel and commerce on the ground, in the air, or on the water, a transportation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local transportation lawyer to resolve legal issues like regulation of private and commercial vehicles, aircraft, and vessels; compliance with transportation safety standards; and oversight of commercial freight shipment activity.
Need an attorney in Sullivan's Island, South Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sullivan's Island, South Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.