Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Hannah Truck Accident Lawyers - North Dakota
Attorneys David Maring and Michael Williams are the legal minds behind our Fargo law firm. Maring Williams Law Office, P.C. was founded in 1991. The focus of our practice is protecting the rights of injured victims and their families who live in North Dakota and western Minnesota. We proudly represent clients' interests in both personal injury and wrongful death cases, including: Car accidents...
David C. Thompson, P.C., is a leading asbestos and mesothelioma law firm in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Most victims of asbestos exposure do not exhibit symptoms for decades. If you or a loved one is suffering the ill effects of asbestos exposure, or your life has been turned upside down from an asbestos-related death in the family, you need a lawyer with the knowledge and resources to put together...
At Reichert Law Office, we provide experienced criminal defense, personal injury and family law representation in Grand Forks, Fargo and throughout the state of North Dakota, as well as in Northwestern Minnesota. Allegations of criminal offenses can have a life-changing impact on you and your family, and may even put your whole future in jeopardy. Knowing how much may be at stake, we are...
Top-Notch Legal Advocacy Throughout Western North Dakota With four offices located throughout western North Dakota, Sand Law provides convenient access to the high-quality, effective representation you need for your most serious legal challenges involving criminal defense, personal injury and business law. Serving Ward County and the surrounding areas from our law office in Minot, North Dakota,...
Need help after a Truck Accident?
You've come to the right place. If you have been the victim of a truck accident, an experienced truck accident lawyer may be able to help. Because of their large size, semi-truck accidents can be complicated and often cause serious physical and emotional damage, and a truck accident lawyer can help.
A truck accident lawyer can work with you after you've been involved in a truck accident. Use FindLaw to hire a local truck accident lawyer to help you prepare your case after a truck accident.
Need an attorney in Hannah, North Dakota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hannah, North Dakota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.