Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Lewis County, TN: Truck Accident Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
For more than 30 years, the law firm of Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge has been advocating for injured people throughout the state of Tennessee. Located in Nashville, we handle a full range of personal injury matters, including motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, pedestrian accidents, construction zone accidents, medical malpractice, birth injuries, products liability, catastrophic...
If you suffered an injury or loss caused by another party's negligence or wrongdoing, you likely have many questions concerning your situation and your future. How will you pay for the medical expenses? How will you cover the wages you lost from the time you missed from work? Did the insurance company offer you a fair settlement? For help answering these questions, you can turn to the legal...
At Daniel Law Firm in Memphis, Tennessee, our sole focus is guiding people through personal injury and workers' compensation cases that involve issues such as car accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice and wrongful death. We are a family-owned practice that treats each of our clients as though they were part of our family. Attentive, experienced and compassionate, our attorneys stand...
Need help after a Truck Accident?
You've come to the right place. If you have been the victim of a truck accident, an experienced truck accident lawyer may be able to help. Because of their large size, semi-truck accidents can be complicated and often cause serious physical and emotional damage, and a truck accident lawyer can help.
A truck accident lawyer can work with you after you've been involved in a truck accident. Use FindLaw to hire a local truck accident lawyer to help you prepare your case after a truck accident.
Need an attorney in Lewis County, Tennessee?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lewis County, Tennessee attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.