Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Walworth County, SD: Truck Accident Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At Gellhaus & Gellhaus, P.C., we are an established, multi-practice law firm in Aberdeen, South Dakota. We work with individuals, families and businesses to solve their problems and meet their legal needs. Our practice encompasses the areas of: Civil litigation, including contract disputes and insurance disputes Personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents, nursing home abuse and...
Johnson, Eiesland & Rohl Trial Lawyers, in Rapid City, South Dakota, has nearly 40 years of experience representing injured clients in South Dakota, North Dakota and Iowa. Our law firm focuses primarily on catastrophic injury cases resulting in brain injury, paraplegia, spinal cord injuries, serious burns and other serious physical consequences. Much of our practice involves clients who have...
Need help after a Truck Accident?
You've come to the right place. If you have been the victim of a truck accident, an experienced truck accident lawyer may be able to help. Because of their large size, semi-truck accidents can be complicated and often cause serious physical and emotional damage, and a truck accident lawyer can help.
A truck accident lawyer can work with you after you've been involved in a truck accident. Use FindLaw to hire a local truck accident lawyer to help you prepare your case after a truck accident.
Need an attorney in Walworth County, South Dakota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Walworth County, South Dakota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.