Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Brandon Trusts Lawyers - Vermont
Facing a serious legal matter can be at once frightening and debilitating. Sharing that problem with the right attorney can help you return to a place of peace and clarity so that you can move to deal with the problem effectively. In the best of all worlds, you may learn that what you perceived to be a serious problem is one that can be dealt with and resolved. There is no problem for which there...
The attorneys at Deppman Law PLC provide quality legal counsel and support to clients throughout Addison and surrounding counties in the following areas: Real estate transactions (commercial and residential), including title insurance Personal injury Commercial law and business formation General civil litigation Family law and divorce Estate planning, probate and trust litigation The attorneys at...
Founded in 1913, Donovan O'Connor & Dodig, LLP, has grown to become one of the largest law firms in Western Massachusetts. Our success rests on our strong commitment to getting results for our clients — and the attentive service we provide. Quality Legal Solutions Donovan O'Connor & Dodig, LLP, is a general law practice providing advice, services and representation in a wide range of...
Need help with a Trust?
You've come to the right place. If you want to structure your heirs' inheritance, a trusts lawyer can help.
Trusts lawyers can help you manage your assets by placing property into trusts for purposes like reducing estate taxes, avoiding probate, and dictating how heirs get assets.
Use FindLaw to hire a local trusts lawyer to prepare a trust tailored to your circumstances like living trusts -- also known as revocable trusts or family trusts -- charitable trusts, and special needs trusts.
Need an attorney in Brandon, Vermont?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Brandon, Vermont attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.