Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Sullivan City Trusts Lawyers - Texas
The Law Offices of Antonio D. Peña in Edinburg, Texas, provides criminal defense, family law, personal injury and estate planning representation to people throughout the Rio Grande Valley. Starting with a free consultation in every case, we are committed to making attorney representation affordable and accessible to the people who need it. Our fees are reasonable. Many of our services are...
Admitted U. S. Supreme Court; United States Court of Appeals for the 5th, 6th and 11th Circuits; Texas Supreme Court; Board Certified, Consumer and Business Bankruptcy, Texas Board of Legal Specialization; Briefing Attorney, 13th Court of Appeals of Texas (1972-3)...
At the Law Office of Lindsay M. Browne in Corpus Christi, Texas, we are fully prepared to help you with any immediate, pressing legal issues your family is facing, along with ongoing legal matters that could affect your family for years to come. Our law firm provides exceptional representation and support in all areas of family law as well as estate planning, and we promise to deliver the...
When you need to assert your legal rights, you can rely on the client-focused service and tireless representation that you will find at Alex R. Hernandez PLLC Attorneys at Law. Whether it be a personal injury matter, a car wreck, an 18 wheeler collision, a tire defect, motorcycle accident or a pharmaceutical product injury, our personal injury lawyers can help you with your legal needs anywhere...
Need help with a Trust?
You've come to the right place. If you want to structure your heirs' inheritance, a trusts lawyer can help.
Trusts lawyers can help you manage your assets by placing property into trusts for purposes like reducing estate taxes, avoiding probate, and dictating how heirs get assets.
Use FindLaw to hire a local trusts lawyer to prepare a trust tailored to your circumstances like living trusts -- also known as revocable trusts or family trusts -- charitable trusts, and special needs trusts.
Need an attorney in Sullivan City, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sullivan City, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.