Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Chambers County, TX: Wage & Hour Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
The full-service employment law offices of Warren & Siurek, L.L.P., were founded in Houston in 1992 to assist hard-working Texans with a broad range of workplace legal matters: from long-term disability benefits denials to disputes over executive compensation, from FLSA claims to FMLA issues. If you were wrongfully terminated or discriminated against amid a hostile work environment, or need an...
Need help with a Wage & Hour issue?
You've come to the right place. If you are involved in an employment dispute involving wage & hour law including overtime pay or minimum wage issues a wage & hour attorney may be able to help.
Wage & hour lawyers can help identify improper record-keeping or misclassification of employees issues which could be keeping you from earning the compensation you are due.
Need an attorney in Chambers County, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Chambers County, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.