Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Columbia Wage & Hour Lawyers - North Carolina
1. Wilmington, NC Attorney Brett Wentz founded our Wilmington law firm, Wentz Law, PLLC, to offer representation to those living in coastal North Carolina facing both misdemeanor and felony charges. Today, Mr. Wentz has built a reputation as one of the region's most respected criminal defense attorneys, and clients from throughout Pender and New Hanover counties know to turn to him for...
At The Noble Law Firm in Raleigh, North Carolina, a team of award-winning legal professionals guides employees through the difficult circumstances surrounding employment law claims. Suffering sexual harassment, being wrongfully terminated or receiving less pay than was earned is not only painful, but it may also be illegal. This practice has attorneys who combine decades of experience litigating...
Serving individuals and families throughout Southeastern North Carolina from our law office in Wilmington, Hayes Mann Attorney At Law provides exceptional counsel and support in all of the legal areas that affect you and your family the most. Backed by more than 10 years of legal experience, our law firm's founder, attorney Hayes Mann, has the extensive skills and resources necessary to help...
Here at the Lemons Law Firm PLLC in Durham, North Carolina, we are fully prepared to help you find relief from your overwhelming debt and to put you on a path to greater financial security. In addition to handling all types of consumer and small-business bankruptcy filings, our law firm offers exceptional representation in employment and entertainment law. We have extensive experience handling...
Need help with a Wage & Hour issue?
You've come to the right place. If you are involved in an employment dispute involving wage & hour law including overtime pay or minimum wage issues a wage & hour attorney may be able to help.
Wage & hour lawyers can help identify improper record-keeping or misclassification of employees issues which could be keeping you from earning the compensation you are due.
Need an attorney in Columbia, North Carolina?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Columbia, North Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.