Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Quaker Hill Wage & Hour Lawyers - Connecticut
At the Law Offices of Cicchiello & Cicchiello, LLC, in Norwich, Connecticut, we are fully prepared to help you achieve the justice you deserve for the serious injuries or losses you sustained as the result of a workplace accident or an accident caused by someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. In addition, our law firm provides unmatched advocacy and support to those who experienced a...
As a results-oriented law office, Sabatini and Associates, LLC, has a proven track record of securing significant awards on behalf of people involved in employment law cases in Newington and Hartford, Connecticut. Among their many successes are the following: Reaching a $750,000 settlement in a matter involving wrongful termination Securing a $5 million judgment over a breach of contract dispute...
Brickley Law, represents individuals in New Canaan, Darien, Norwalk, Wilton, Weston, Ridgefield, Stamford, Greenwich and throughout Fairfield County and Connecticut with a focus on personal injury, probate, probate disputes/litigation and employment law matters. Personal Injury Probate Probate Disputes/Litigation Employment law Attorney Brickley began her legal career in 1987 after earning...
Our Mission Casper & de Toledo LLC is a Stamford, Connecticut, law firm with a highly respected reputation in personal injury and employment law. We believe that the judicial system should work for everyone - including accident victims and wronged employees. Our mission is to effectively uphold our clients' rights and to pursue the maximum amount of compensation available to them under the...
Need help with a Wage & Hour issue?
You've come to the right place. If you are involved in an employment dispute involving wage & hour law including overtime pay or minimum wage issues a wage & hour attorney may be able to help.
Wage & hour lawyers can help identify improper record-keeping or misclassification of employees issues which could be keeping you from earning the compensation you are due.
Need an attorney in Quaker Hill, Connecticut?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Quaker Hill, Connecticut attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.