Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Golconda Whistleblower-Qui Tam Lawyers - Illinois
Experience. Innovation. Determination. At Richardson, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman, LLC, these are the qualities that set our firm apart. Our attorneys have a reputation for providing skilled, tenacious legal representation. We use a combination of innovative and tried-and-true legal strategies to protect our clients rights and interests. From our office in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, we...
Do you need Whistleblower protection?
You've come to the right place. If you wish to report your employer's fraud against the government (e.g., kickbacks or fraudulent billing) or other misconduct (e.g., health violations) but fear retaliation, a whistleblower lawyer can help.
Under the "qui tam" provision of the False Claims Act, a whistleblower may be entitled to a percentage of what the government recovers.
Use FindLaw to hire a local whistleblower lawyer to protect you from reprisals and maybe even collect a percentage of the recovery.
Need an attorney in Golconda, Illinois?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Golconda, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.