Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Reagan County, TX: Whistleblower-Qui Tam Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Do you need Whistleblower protection?
You've come to the right place. If you wish to report your employer's fraud against the government (e.g., kickbacks or fraudulent billing) or other misconduct (e.g., health violations) but fear retaliation, a whistleblower lawyer can help.
Under the "qui tam" provision of the False Claims Act, a whistleblower may be entitled to a percentage of what the government recovers.
Use FindLaw to hire a local whistleblower lawyer to protect you from reprisals and maybe even collect a percentage of the recovery.
Need an attorney in Reagan County, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Reagan County, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.