Top Richlands Whistleblower-Qui Tam Lawyers - Virginia
Attorney Chet Rabon founded our Charlotte law office, Rabon Law Firm, in order to protect the rights of whistleblowers in complex fraud-related cases. In fact, our firm is North Carolina's only firm focused on providing qui tam representation to clients in cases involving the False Claims Act. Our experience in this area of the law leads clients from throughout the Southeast to seek our assistance...
With more than 120 years of combined legal experience, our civil litigation team at Frankl Miller Webb & Moyers in Roanoke, Virginia, provides dedicated workers' compensation, personal injury and traffic defense representation. Taking a proactive approach, we are committed to helping those we represent obtain the best possible outcomes to their legal issues. Our law firm offers free initial...
Representing the rights and interests of clients throughout the Roanoke Valley and across the state from our law office in Roanoke, Virginia, the attorneys at Mel Williams PLC are fully committed to helping you find the justice you deserve for the serious and pressing legal issues affecting your life and livelihood, your career, and your future. Our founder and principal, attorney Mel Williams,...
The law firm of Williams, Morrison, Light and Moreau provides excellent service and strategic legal representation to clients throughout the Danville, Virginia, area. Our lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience of personal injury, criminal defense, family law and bankruptcy. The attorneys at our law firm have over 100 years of combined legal experience. We are highly regarded in the...
Do you need Whistleblower protection?
You've come to the right place. If you wish to report your employer's fraud against the government (e.g., kickbacks or fraudulent billing) or other misconduct (e.g., health violations) but fear retaliation, a whistleblower lawyer can help.
Under the "qui tam" provision of the False Claims Act, a whistleblower may be entitled to a percentage of what the government recovers.
Use FindLaw to hire a local whistleblower lawyer to protect you from reprisals and maybe even collect a percentage of the recovery.
Need an attorney in Richlands, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Richlands, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.